Friday, June 22, 2012

Some Odd Girl Card Challenge

Hello and Happy Summer! I've been tinkering around again, playing with some of my newest crafty goodies, and decided to enter this card in the latest "Some Odd Girl" Color Challenge. I already had some scrap paper in the color theme, so was happy to be able to use them. I also used coffee filter paper for the leaves, and the paper flower is handmade. I regret that when scanning the image, it got a bit crooked, and my flower got sort of smooshed. The pearl accent is actually centered, but you can't tell with this image. Anyhoo... thanks to SOG for this fun Summer challenge! Here is the color scheme you were to use: Supplies Used: ..SOG "Grow" stamp (Love this girl!) colored with copics and promarkers. Girl's skirt was paperpieced and embellished with acrylic paint. ..A combination of K&Company, and DCWV papers, and some unknown paper from my stash. Die Cuts from paper stash and coffee filter leaves. ..Tim Holtz Distress Ink ..Stampendous "Thinking of You" stamp. Thanks for looking, hope everyone's Summer is off to a great start!

post signature

1 comment:

  1. Oh Grow looks amazing on here! LOVE the paper piecing on her dress! So happy you joined us at Some Odd Girl!!
    hugs, Leah

    ReplyDelete