Friday, February 14, 2014

Hi there!  We're enjoying a cozy Valentine's Day here... got about 14" of snow and have been home more, working, crafting, adding logs to the fire LOL.  Today is sunny and gorgeous.  As I write I'm sipping my new obsession... matcha green tea and listening to my fur baby snore.  A lovely slow start to the weekend.  It's the little things that keep my heart happy!  Beautiful roses from DH also helped :)



Speaking of little things... sharing a mini album I created for a swap on My Scraproom Ning.  We had to use any Graphic 45 paper, and the album had to be an "itty bitty mini"  I chose to use the rest of my Steampunk Debutante papers, and had a blast embellishing this little cutie.  Sometimes it's fun to work on small creations and allows you to use your scraps in different ways.


I also had fun using some of my thrift store finds, like the little frame here on the cover.  Two of the tiny charms on the dangle were made from recycled garment pins.  I love using metal embellies and love the vintage feel of the colors in this paper line.



Great quote from Albert Einstein used on the back cover.  Thanks for your visit to my blog.  If you'd like to see more of this album, please check my YouTube Channel (link in my sidebar).
xoxoxoxo


1 comment:

  1. Hello dear! I just got your wonderful comment, I am happy that you visit me! Although, I haven't been blogging much lately, I do appreciate the comment and you visiting!!!

    ReplyDelete